Its the last day of Seawork Asia which is THE platform for the commercial marine industry. This fantastic trade show gives equipment providers like us a good opportunity to meet industry users face-to-face and showcase the latest technologies.
It’s the last day today of Seawork Asia. With Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) as its new venue, only a short distance from that of the 2014 / 2016 exhibitions, the 2018 edition presented a unique opportunity for exhibitors and visitors alike to build their interests and markets in China and the East Asian Region.
Seawork Asia has had key exhibitors like ourselves NRG Marine showing off our amazing antifouling system and visitors from the following sectors:
* Workboat and floating plant design, build, repair & maintenance
* Patrol, police and coastguard vessels
* Fast ferries
* Marine equipment
* Marine civil engineering and construction
* Dredging and coastal development
* Marine contracting, vessel & port services
* Marine renewable energy
* Commercial diving & underwater services
* Safety and training
* Marine finance, insurance and legal
* Freight forwarding & logistics
Looking forward to visiting the fastest growing commercial marine and workboat exhibition and forum in the Asian region, located in the heart of this expanding industry sector in Shanghai next year.